Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ancient Page Dragonfly Card

Hi all...... Bold

I hope your enjoying your weekend.


I thought I would share a card with you that I created for our last Team Training Day competition (Jan 2009), it was voted first place by other consultants who attended the day, and I have since submitted the Instructions to Kaszazz and has been now accepted as a "Demonstration Project" (DEM167 ) Ancient Page Dragonfly Card.

Demonstration Project Instructions are only available to Kaszazz Consultants so they can demonstrate the use of Kaszazz products at customer Make and Take Demo's...So you maybe lucky enough to attend a Make & Take Demo where it is being demonstrated..

Consultants keep an eye out for it, should appear on the site soon.


This is the second card I have submitted to Kaszazz and its the second one that has been accepted by them since becoming a Consultant (less than 2 years ago). The other project I submitted is an Embossed Christmas Punch card (DEM078) which is in the current catalogue (October 2008) on page 124...I will post a picture of that card some time soon (hopefully), as the photo is on the other computer which I havent set up yet (as I havent needed to) when I moved from interstate last year.






Supplies used : Ivory card 8x8 (6080),Pastel Card Pack- Pink (9205), Ancient Page Inkpad-Bordeaux (72019), Ancient Page Inkpad-Pine (72016), Spring Time Stamp Set (4112KO), Script Background Stamp (4077KM), Fern Leaf Stamp (1146LH), Smile Stamp (4130KC), Cutterpede Trimmer (EKCP06), Hydra Sponge (1915), Magic Mount (1292).


2 comments:

  1. Great work. How exciting having a project accepted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alicia..Yes you do get great enjoyment and satisfaction having projects accepted..My next goal is to do create a workshop, I have several ideas..I just have to get around to do doing them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails