Monday, April 27, 2009

MAGIC STAMP (PoW) - Project 1

Here I am...back again, with today's project.

This week is going to be a great and new experience for me as I have only recently added it to my kit and have never used it before...

I kind of got hooked on playing with this products today, trying out different things to impress and then stamped them onto a scrap piece of paper.

Today's card...I have impressed some lace and buttons, then inked the image randomly in 3 colours starting with the lightest colour first - Ice Blue, Blue Iris and Dark Peony Fluid Chalk.

The mauve and blue circles at the top represent buttons I used the medium circle punch and the small circle punch and then put holes using the Silent Setter, and added a bit of organdy ribbon.

This weeks winner for leaving a comment on my blog last week is....Keta...If you would like to contact me here with your details I will send out your prize.


Happy Stampin'

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails