Monday, June 22, 2009

BOY CARDS - Blog War - Project 1

Hi All,

I hope you had a fabulous weekend.

The Blog War Challenge this week is ...... Boy Cards.

I created this card with a very special little boy in mind, who I know will love this little punch art tractor. I have bought him a Toy tractor (John Deere replica) as a gift to go with the card , so the green and yellow in the card was used to represent a John Deere Tractor (example shown below).


I have used the Scallop Circle - Super (4862), Super Circle (4857) & (4856), Scallop Circle mini Punch (4871) for the smoke.

The base card is actually Holly Green but it look black in the photo, I also used Raven Bazzill (4224), Sunbeam Bazzill (4227), Parakeet Bazzill (4222). THe wheels and the mud guard have been Magic Mounted to add dimension. The soil was sponged using Walnut Stain, and a Black Permaball Pen (660024) was used to add the detail to the tractor. I also used 2 Silver brads for the wheel nuts.

I'm going to stamp a number (age) from the Carnival Alphabet Stamp Set (4200KO) in the top right hand corner....


Thanks for dropping by

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails