Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Kaszazz New Products - July Release

Exciting news! ........ It's " Christmas in July at Kaszazz "

To kick off the new financial year Kaszazz have given you / me / us an early sneek peek at some of the new products scheduled for the 17th July Mini-Release...

To tantalise your creativity, Kaszazz have made some of the new products available for ordering right now.

When I saw these new products.. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.. They are just soo breathe takingly gorgeous...

New products include these gorgeous Double sided Christmas (12 x 12) Paper Range (shown below), Unmounted Christmas Stamps and Stamps to make your own recipe cards.




Journal / Stripes (4917) ......................... Alpine / Flourish ( 4916)


Greetings / Dots (4918) ......................... SB Cut Out - Journal Aids (4915)

Here are some of the new Christmas Stamps that have just been released that are definitely on my next order.


Noel (4227KG) ..............................Monogram Christmas (4221KD)


Aren't these Flourishes just devine .......


Swirl Flourish (4222KK) ..............Pine Tree Flourish Large (4220KK)

.......................Swirl Frame Set of 4 Un Cut (4237)

This is the Friends Definitions Stamp shown below, there is also a Christmas and family theme in the same design

.............Friends Definition (4230KI)


These are the Recipe Icon Stamp Set ..there are also other stamps available that complement this stamp set to create your own recipe cards.


....... Recipe Icons Un-Cut Set (4239KM)

I'm sure Kaszazz would save the best til the scheduled released on the 17th July, so if these sneek peek products are anything to go by, the best is yet to come....!!!!

The anticipation is going to kill me... but I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

My wish list always seems to get longer.... glad I get a discount being a consultant.


I have only shown a small selection of products released as there are tooo many to list... If you would like to see them all please contact me via email and I will send you the information.


All these products are available to purchase and many more......Right now.....

Contact me here if you would like to place an order or to find out more details on any other products, or more information on becoming a consultant.

Happy Christmas in July......Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails