Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Betty Boop - CARD SHARE

Hi All,

Here's a card I made this morning, which I made for my favourite niece who's birthday is next week. I liked the way it turned so I thought I would share it with you .. it was easy to create.

She is a mad keen Betty Boop fanatatic ... Well I hope she still is, she was 6 months ago. Who knows with teenagers these days ...they change their minds so often...lol

I printed the picture from off the internet onto some White card stock, I used the lips stamp from the recently retired Romance Inkums Set ... It was inked in Orchid Pastel Chalk INk...

I used the Birthday sentiment from Kaszazz Mini Messages Endearments Set (4177KK)..added a yellow rhinestone to her belt and then inked around edge of white card with Dark Peony Chalk ink before matting it to Juneberry bazzill (4220) base. Finished card size was 16cm x 12 cms



P.s. She is going to get a nice surprise when she opens it up..lol ... ssshhhhhhh I put some sequins and birthday shape confetti in it. I know I'm wicked but she will love it...

Have a Stamperific Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails