Monday, July 20, 2009

TEDDY BEARS PICNIC - Blog War Challenge - Project 1

Hi all ,

I hope you all had a great week end.

This weeks Challenge is "Teddy Bears Picnic" - showcasing our many gorgeous Teddy Bear Stamps.

The "Bears- Friends " (4072KM) image was stamped in the centre of the card and were Black Embossed (10017) and then coloured them using the AquaColor Crayons(4542). I also used "Bear Paw " (4003KC),"Happy Birthday" (4085KF) and "Hand made by Daisy"(4023KC) on the back of the card.

I carefully cut around the bear top half of the image using the CutterBee Knife (EKCKR01), I put a piece of Oatmeal Card (9690) insert to cover up the cut hole..(refer to second photo).
I also stamped the paw prints on an envelope to match but forgot to put it in the photo.

Here is a photo of the back of the card .


Hope you like it.
Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails