Thursday, August 13, 2009

" EMBOSSING "- Blog War Challenge - Project 1

Hi All,

This weeks Blog War Challenge is "Embossing". Kaszazz have a fantastic range of Embossing Powders (27 Varieties) which can be seen on page 66 of the current Kaszazz Catalogue . A 3d version of the catalogue can be viewed online here

Yesterday I had a fabulous idea, in my head, for a card involving embossing - resist technique, but when it come to putting ink to paper it didnt really work out how I wanted it to, I didnt really like the end result....so it is back to the inking pad... I have worked out ways to improve it so..I hope to finish it later tonight , and put it on my blog with tomorrows project.

Here's my creation for today. Black isnt usually a card I use much when making cards..but it seemed right for todays elegant project.


I have embossed the Silhouette Cafe (4172KL) stamped image in Black Embossing powder, which was stamped onto Quatro Dots SB Paper(4836) from Kaszazz Bella Range. I edged the SB Paper with Snowcap Paint Dabber. This was matted onto Black card , and I added friends sentiment with Magenta Organdy ribbon.


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails