Tuesday, August 25, 2009

FLUID CHALK INKS - Blog War Challenge - Project 1

Hi all...

I hope you had a fabulous weekend. The weather here was fabulous (around 30 degrees) we did some gardening and I managed a bit of time to do some papercraft stuff. Today's temp is mid 30's, so I think summer is on its way...yay !!!!!

I made a start on a couple of birthday cards , one is for DH ..So I can't show it yet .. as he checks my blog regularly. I also made a start start on making my project for the Kaszazz Team Training Day coming up on the 13th September, we are asked to create a project including the Antique Gold Embelishment Kit (page 57 current catalogue) more on this later in the weeks following.

This week Kaszazz product we are showcasing is ...." Fluid Chalk Ink ".

Kaszazz offer a huge range of beautiful soft colours which can be found on pages 77 - 79 of the current Kaszazz Catalogue.

These gorgeous inks blend like die inks and dry quick on most surfaces. The ink pads are available in various sizes cats eye, mini pad, regular size ink pad, Option pads and Queue cats eye stack.

The Options Pads are very economical as you receive 8 gorgeous colours in each palette. Each colour plate can be lifted from the palette for direct-to-paper application.

The Colorbox Fluid Chalk Queue are multi coloured (6 varieties) nested Cat's Eye inkpads.

Here is today's creation, using Dark Peony Fluid Chalk Ink (71032).



I have also used White 8 x 8 card (6066)for base, black card (9883) , Happy Birthday stamp (4085KF), Dragonfly and small daisy from the Springtime stamp Set (4112KO), Daisy small (4011KC), and Magenta Rick Rack Ribbon (6464)

Cheers

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails