Tuesday, August 4, 2009

METAL EMBELLISHMENTS - Blog War Challenge - Project 1

Hi All,

I hope you had a fabulous weekend.

I'm just about to head out the door so this is going to be a quick post for now, and I will update it with more details later tonight when I get home. You can probablly guess some of the items I have used.

This weeks Blog War Challenge is Metal embelishments, which a range can be found on pages 57 and 58 of the current Kaszazz Catalogue...

I seem to always make female orientated cards so I thought it was about time I catered for the male species. I have used some Antique Brads in my project today.

I've bought this Train stamp some time ago ,but ...its only the first time I have used it, I had plans on making a card..but never got around to it yet....lol. Im sure i will be using this stamp alot in the near furture.

I will probably give this card to my dad for either his 70th birthday or Fathers day next month.




Ok here are the items used.... Bahama Bazzil, Crackle SB Paper, White large Tag(4642), Wood Spice Card (9878) Castaway Pack, Antique Brads, Vintage Photo Inkpad, Peeled Paint Ink, Wethered Wood Ink, Cute Letter Set (1773LN), Train Stamp (1535LJ), Script Background (4077KM) Roman Clock (003KD).

If you would like more detail on this card or any other creations or products ....please don't hesitate contacting me via email ..click here

Cheers JO

3 comments:

  1. Love this. You have given me new inspiration to great male cards again. Thanks
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a handsome card (I was going to say beautiful but somehow it didn't seem right for a male card!) Now I think I should buy that train stamp...I like the ink blending too. Great work. Oh and GMTA again, I have posted a card with a tag on it today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alicia, I'm pleased this card has given you some inspiation :-).

    Thanks also Kris :-).... Lol I've never had a card called handsome before, but logical thinking.

    Cheers Jo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails