Thursday, August 6, 2009

METAL EMBELLISHMENTS - Blog War Challenge - Project 2

I'm baaacckkk....

Well making this card was a little more painful than I thought it would be, I could hardly manage to put pressure to use the rotary cutter...but I managed eventually with a bit of pain in the process (refer ro previous post).

Here's my creation for the Blog War Challenge.

I have used a silver eyelet(4907) and a silver brad (4602) as my metal embelishments.

Also used Oatmeal card(9690), Parakeet Bazzill(4222), Bahama Bazzill (4215), Ancient Page Ink, Skate / Stripes SB from the All Boy Range(4801), Star Punches, Calendar Icon Stamp set(4126KJ) , Mini Messages stamp set(006KK) andBrown Aqua Stitch Ribbon (70907).


Cheers

1 comment:

  1. This is a funky little card, you've done well considering you've not been well. You are a trooper!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails