Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I''ve Caught the Bug......

Hi all,

Remember when I mentioned in yesterdays post I had been busy the past week or so...

Well this is some of what I have been doing....

I've caught the Bug.....

No.... not the virus or bad type of bug.

Iv'e been playing with my Cuttlebug ..and been busy cutting out die shapes..I cut about 200 all up...I cut them to give to my Mum. I got her hooked into cardmaking and papercraft too, but she doesnt have a Cuttlebug..

Here is just a few shapes / characters I created.... (not all card stack used is from Kaszazz) some have multiples in different colours. Most of these characters are more than 3 shapes combined to form the finished product.


Here are some Wedding / love themed die cuts...I love the handcuffs I used some silver metalic cardstock on some of these..I did the horse shoe in some silver metalic also.

Here are some Christmas ones ..

I love the reindeers I actually inked around the edges to give them a 3d look.. I used some Kaszazz Bazzil Bling - "Glitz (4671) on the Bauble Tag and then also embossed it Snowflakes using the cuttlebug Machine. I also did the Bauble Die Cuts in a Green Metalic and Red metalic..they look gorgeous.



Below is my Spring Theme Set ...

I just love how the shimmer paper I used on the butterflies turned out..its a Pearlised shimmer paper..I'm not sure where I got it from, I collected it along my travels somewhere.




I just love my cute animals below.. Including Winnie the Pooh...he is a cut and emboss.. The horse and the Rabbit Peekers are very time consumming to make. The horse consits of 8 different pieces and then I highlighted bits with my White Gel pen.

The bunnies consist of 9 pieces and I inked the edge of ever piece before sticking them together, then added detail with my Black pen.



Last but not least is my Seaside collection with a couple of others ..

the dolphins and the boots were also done in the Glitz Bazzill Bling , the bee I used some Bright Lights Bazzill Bling (4668).I loved how they turned out.



I still have other Dies I haven't used..but I ran out of time..I will do some another time..


I love my Bug.........


Cheers Joanne



P.S ...We also have a new Consultant joining us in the Blog Wars ....Tamsin Alford. see her blog here.... http://tamsinalford.blogspot.com/



Welcome to the Wars...I look forward to "War-ing with you and seeing your creations...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails