Wednesday, September 16, 2009

KIDS CARDS - Blog War Challenge - Project 1 - plus New Products Release

Hi all,

Sorry I have been MIA (Missing in Action) for a few days ..but I have been busy, busy, busy.

Some fantastic News......Kaszazz released gorgeous new products on Monday, the main theme of the release is "School Day's" ...a 3d version of all the new gorgeous products can be seen on the Kaszazz website ...click link below (More details on new products soon)



Over the weekend.....Hundreds of consultants from all over Australia attended Team Training Day's at various locations across Australia to celebrate the release of the new products. At the Training Day we completed one of the new card workshops and a Scrapbook double page layout - the main theme is "Back to School".

A competition was run, to place an entry you had to create a project which included the Antique Gold Embelishment kit, I was ecstatic as my creation was voted first prize, and I received a 12 x 12 Scrapbook Hinged Album pack containing the new papers, Card Stock, Rub - Ons, Ribbons etc.

I may show a sneek peek of what I created in the next couple of days, but I can't give away too much til it is submitted , and fingers crossed is accepted by Kaszazz as a Demo Project.

Onto this weeks Blog War Challenge.... We are creating Kid's Cards here is my creation for today using scraps I had left over. I added some Icestickles to the icing on cupcake image, I used Petunia Bazzil as the base card, all so used in the card was Stripy Journal (4764) Gelati SB Paper Range, Limeade Bazzill (4457), Sunshine Bazzill, Bubblegum Bazzill, white Card.




Happy Scrappin'

Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails