Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm Baaaack .....

Hi All,

I'm back...from holidays in South Australia...I had a wonderful time, but am glad to be back home again...where it is warmer and a little less hectic than the past week or so...

This is the first holiday we have had for a long while.

I did manage to surprise everyone.. the Wednesday was very emotional time for my dad.

Time just flew by so quick.....

Majority of our time was filled with constant stream of visits to family and friends...Poor DH was dragged everywhere..I think he got sick of hearing the stories over and over again.

I did manage to have a small amount of craft time when I caught up with Pam from my up line and some friends.

I now literally have hundreds of emails to catchup on..this will keep me occupied for the next few days..

So I will be back into the Blog Wars again next week.

Have a geat weekend ...

Cheers Joanne

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo great to hear that the surprise went well! See you in the "wars".
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails