Monday, November 30, 2009

AQUACOLOR CRAYONS - Blog War Challenge - Project

Hi All,

I hope you had a great weekend.

Here is my project using the Lyra Aquacolor Crayons.

Not only are the crayons great for vivid colouring of stamped images but they can also be used to create backgrounds like I have in this card on the White Gloss Card.

I stamped butterfly image on the front of the vellum in Coal black, the crayons were used on the back of the stamped image, this way it doesnt matter if u slighty go over the line while colouring, and the colours are bright enough to still be seen from the front.


I used the lavender stamp to create the grass and flowers, using a piece of scrap paper as a mask, the edge of the vellum was edged in Coal black ink also, and adhered to base card using vellum tape...


Have a Scrap-a-licious day,

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails