Friday, January 15, 2010

New Catalogue - January New Products

Hi All,

I hope you have had a great New Year ...so far..
I've been busy preparing projects with some of the new products to be released this weekend at Kaszazz National Team Training Day.
I know you are gonna "LOVE" (a hint) this release of new products.
On Sunday I will be attending a TTD in my local area where we will complete 2 new workshops, so we will get to have some play time as well as the business side of things.
I've received my new catalogue and its gorgeous..... jammed packed with scrapbook and card making ideas , not to mention great products you can purchase.... If you haven't received your copy and you would like one delivered ($5.95 + postage), contact me HERE I will send one out to you. You can veiw a 3d Version online by clicking on the picture below.


Don't forget to check back here next week when I will share some of the new Products and Workshops ...
Happy Scrappin'
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails